BioWare is making a solid attempt at fixing Ilum with Patch 1.1.0a. After yesterday's mess where players took advantage of leveling up their Valor very quickly on Ilum. Today BioWare's patch addresses some of the issues we saw during our time in Ilum. BioWare has reduced Ilum's population cap to a currently undisclosed number. It also does not say if it will keep the sides balanced. Which unfortunately means we could very well still see the problem of imbalance on the planet. Game optimizations have also been made to help improve Ilum's performance. For the full notes read below.
· Fixed an issue that caused assigned loot bags in Karagga’s Palace to distribute items with class inappropriate stats.
· Players can no longer enter the opposing faction’s safe base area, thus preventing players from continually "camping" the other faction's base.
· Turrets inside faction bases were not intended to be destroyed and are now immune to damage.
· The population cap for instances of Ilum has been reduced to improve performance.
· Implemented optimizations to improve performance on Ilum.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
· Loading screens no longer appear when other players spawn nearby.