Patch Notes – 1.1.0b
Today’s patch fixes some of the combat issues found in Star Wars: The Old Republic. The delay when activating the player abilities during low framerate situations has been significantly improved. I noticed this myself last night while PvP’ing where I hit some rough spots due to an insane number of bolts of lighting flying across my screen. To view today’s full list of patch notes read on below.
- Implemented optimizations to improve performance on Republic and Imperial Fleets
Classes and Combat
- Significantly improved the delay when activating player abilities, particularly when in lower framerate situations. This allows for improved ability responsiveness in hectic combat situations.
- Operations will no longer allow more than 16 Operations Group members to enter concurrently.
- Operations Groups will no longer be forced to reset the Operation if the group wipes when attempting to defeat G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow players to repeatedly loot the chest after defeating Jarg and Sorno.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue what could cause graphical inconsistencies, when most often manifested as random screen “flickering.”