Today Bioware just announced that Star Wars: The Old Republic will be launching in a number of countries across Europe and the Middle East. The list of countries to follow.
Bioware has stated that there will be only two versions of the game available, the Standard and Digital Deluxe Editions. You will be looking to spend €54.99/$59.99USD/1200RUB for the standard and €74.99/$79.99USD/1599RUB for the Digital Deluxe. It comes with a free 30 day’s and then follows the standard monthly subscription.
It is important to note that these versions of the game will still be only available in English, French and German. Currently their are no plans to add any additional languages.
Surely Bioware’s next step is to head further east into China, South Korea and Japan but with such a mammoth task of translating the game and recording voice. It doesn’t seem likely to hit any time soon.
For more information head over to news article at SWTOR.com.
- Belarus (only available at Origin.com)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Estonia (only available at Origin.com)
- Kazakhstan (only available at Origin.com)
- Latvia (only available at Origin.com)
- Lithuania (only available at Origin.com)
- Luxembourg (not available at Origin.com)
- Ukraine (only available at Origin.com)
- Algeria (not available at Origin.com)
- Saudi Arabia
- Tunisia (not available at Origin.com)
- United Arab Emirates
Thanks for reading.