With the continuing lack of news from BioWare, Musco and SammMoney, surprise us again with a show. This week they cover more on the smuggler class with the information they recieved from BioWare’s recent Developer Blog: Creating the Smuggler. Musco, seems very excited about this one. We also share some exciting news about PAX, and the unveiling of our TOROshop. And lets not forget the exciting news from Corey at shogungamer.com So, sit back, relax and listen to the show.
Download Link –Download this episode (right click and save)
- TOROshop www.cafepress.com/toroshop
- The Darkside Store www.cafepress.com/darksidepodcast
- Shogungamer shogungamer.com
- What we did this week
This Week in SWOR
- TOR guild hall, now fully moderated.
- Developer Blog: Creating the Smuggler
Discussion of the Week
- Creating the Smuggler
- Last weeks topics: This Game Has Story
- FoDigg poll, what is forced grouping?
- Vaughann poll, Realistic implementation of Coruscant.
- Should Committing Dark Side acts cause more Dark Points then Light Side acts cause Light points.? For Example. On Flash point 1 you choose the light side and gain 1 light side points. On the same Flash Point if you went Dark you would’ve gained 4 Dark side points. It is said that the Path to the dark side is quick and easy. Should it be so in TOR? (alphawolf100)
- How do people feel about raid timers? (ZacharyWF)
- How do you think the equipping of jetpacks will be implemented? Will they be unequippable? Will they come preset on any bounty hunter armor you get? Will you be able to choose between different jetpack? How will jetpacks play into customization? (MjimiD)
- Live show questions
- Guild Spotlight month of August