In anticipation of Patch 2.2.3 which will be applied during the July 23rd maintenance window, as well as the Relics of the Gree event, upgraded to level 55 becoming active…. HOORAY: Patch Notes! This is actually quite a large patch covering a lot of bug fixes and updates. For a full listing of the patch notes, please click HERE to visit the official SWTOR website.
Couple interesting things noted from reading through the patch notes:
- New Cartel Bundle Pack: The Unlimited Content Bundle – 2650 Cartel Coins (50% discount) that appears to pretty much unlock “Everything™”
- Jump animation (previously bugged to utilize the “weapon drawn” animation) has been fixed.
- Sentinels & Marauders will no longer become permanently invisible after using Force Camouflage.
- The “Revan’s Heir” title has been added to Collections.
- Nightmare Terror From Beyond: The Dread Guard have had their damage slightly reduced and have slightly less health.
- Scum & Villainy: Healing characters who have obtained their top-tier (36-skill point) tree healing ability will be much less likely to be pulled into a “Nightmare Manifestation” to face their companion during the Styrak encounter.
Relics of the Gree Event specific notes:
- Enemies in the Western Ice Shelf during the event are now level 55.
- NEW VEHICLE! The “Red Sphere” will be a rare drop from Hard Mode Xenoanalyst
- New achievements available for the Relics of the Gree Event.
- Relics of the Gree missions will provide Basic Commendations in lieu of Classic Commendations.
- Loot table for Xenoanalyst:
- Elite & Ultimate Commendations
- Story Mode: Arkanian Tokens
- Hard Mode: Underworld Tokens
- Both of the world bosses are level 55 and will drop Black Market and Hazmat.
And… my personal favorite patch note:
- Human Male characters with head option 22 no longer feel pretty and now wear the male versions of all equipped gear. Additionally, when equipping some of the more revealing outfits, their legs will display the proper texture.
Overall, some nice additions and much-needed bug fixes in this patch, especially since this will likely be our last big patch before 2.3 goes live in the beginning of August.