We’ve RETURNED from the Depths of Nerdspace to bring you another Episode of Star Wars: The Old Republic’s Longest Running Fan Podcast, TOROCast! This week, we’ve got a ton of Dev Posts, a looming content update, and the return of Russell’s coveted Nerdcard. But, that’s not all! Keep listening beyond the outro music to hear most of the Dev Q&A from the Austin Cantina Event, and beyond that, a brief Rapid Fire style Q&A with Bioware’s (and formerly TOROCast’s) very own Eric Musco, Community Manager of Bioware Austin!
Were you at the Austin Event, and recorded a bumper with Russell, but didn’t hear it on this show? Stay tuned to future Episodes. We’ve got quite a few to cycle through!
But that’s not all! We’ve got a new batch of Taun Fawn Codes, so if you want to try your hand at getting one, follow us on Twitter @TOROCast and key an eye out for how, and when, you’ll be able to get your hands on one.
In the News:
- HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark
- Developer Update: Scout Class Starfighter
- Developer Update: Strike Fighter Class Starfighter
- Developer Update: Gunship Class Starfighter
- Developer Update: Requisition and Upgrades
- Developing a Level for Galactic Starfighter