This week’s patch is a whopping 7.5 hours! Seems like a very long time for what is going to be implemented. According to the Dev Post by Tait, “I can totally understand why the maintenance window seems long based on the Patch Note contents. During maintenance periods, we also have changes beyond updating the game – hardware maintenance, website back-end changes, so on and so forth. This is why the maintenance seems long vs. the Patch Notes.” Maybe that means they are upgrading the servers for cross server queues…or not.
- Players who activated the Makeb datacrons prior to 2.6.1 will have the Codex entries retroactively granted.
- The Charcoal Dewback can now be unlocked through the Collection.
- Corrected the appearance of the Wastelander’s Gloves so that the metal attachments appear on all body types.
- The Indomitable Vanquisher’s Saberstaff no longer has a gap between the hilt and the blade.
- The Scrublander’s Gloves and Wastelander’s Gloves now correctly display on all body types, and their icons have been updated to reflect the correct appearance.
- The “Emote: Chair 1” unlock available from the Rare Reputation Vendor in the Cartel Bazaar (an ICE Reputation item) now correctly unlocks the emote.
- The Infiltrator’s Compact Sniper Rifle and the Vindicator’s Lightsaber are no longer missing weapon proficiency requirements in their Cartel Market descriptions.
- The Korrealis Duke has returned from its spiritual journey, and is now properly found in the Vehicle category of Collections.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Addressed performance issues within the Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint.
- Players are no longer able to avoid Lord Modo’s attacks at certain locations within the Command Platform scenario within Kuat Drive Yards.
- Players attempting to use droid-specific CC abilities on Support and Suppression Droids during the Station Guardian One scenario in Kuat Drive Yards no longer see an error message saying that these NPCs are not droids.
- During their encounter in the Dread Palace, the Dread Masters now properly cast Siphon Holocron every time they return to their throne.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Flashpoint group members from getting experience if grouped with someone outside of the listed level range of the Flashpoint. Now, defeating level-appropriate enemies will grant experience regardless of group.
- Sentry Drones no longer fire missiles or Railguns through geometry if the target breaks line of sight while the ability is charging up. Breaking line of sight resets the charge up time, and causes the drone to pick a different target if it has a clear shot at another enemy.
- Galactic Starfighter ship roll rates are no longer slowed at low frame rates. High-end PCs will be unaffected, but players on lower-spec PCs should see a significant increase in roll speed.
- The ION Cannon has had its volume reduced.
Items + Economy
- Addressed an issue that resulted in the Droid Sidecar being unsearchable on the Galactic Trade Network.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in the SR-02 Republic Scout Paint Job unsearchable on the Galactic Trade Network.
Missions + NPCs
- Resolved an issue where enemy levels were being incorrectly colored as green instead of grey, to indicate that no XP would be gained from killing them.
- Friend and Legend rank titles for Imperial Forward Command / Republic First Fleet Reputation are now restricted to the correct factions. “Defender of Kuat” and “Honorary Admiral” are restricted to Republic players in your Legacy. “Drive Yards Demolisher” and “Imperial Forward Commander” are restricted to Imperial players in your Legacy.